Monday, September 29, 2014

9/29-I'm Weirded Out...

As soon as I arrived to my house, I could sense something was out of place. It was the fact that my mother left me home alone at night. What was she thinking? She left me alone at night with no notification or anything. She was gone for a long time too, long enough for me to doze off in my bed at 10:00pm. I woke up later that night and still no sign of her. She must of forgot about me or something. The street we live on isn't exactly the "best" street ever. Few murders and many break ins happen quite frequently here. On top of that, I recently heard the ISIS terrorist group has people in America beheading Americans in their own homes. Besides, when my paranoia and imagination are put together, some really scary scenarios can happen in my head. So I was freaking out when I heard rustling sounds in the kitchen. Of course, I stayed in bed. I wouldn't want to poke my neck out too far. I just sat and listened, thinking of what it could be. Maybe it was just simply the rats getting the little food we had. After awhile, I couldn't help but to go back to sleep. Once again, I woke up to a loud noise. It was my mother yelling a little naughty word I won't be saying. I guess she was angry at what she saw, so I wasn't going to waltz right out and greet her. Instead, I stayed in bed for my own safety, trying to go back to sleep. It was kind of hard to do since I was thinking what I would see the next morning.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked how you explained your surroundings and your thoughts. What was the noise in the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete