Monday, September 15, 2014

9/15-What the Deuce?

Another creative burst about a painting. I'll admit it's not as crazy as the last painting was; at least not in the foreground. The background is a whole other story though. So get ready to get your mind blown out of your head because I'm about to describe it to you. First off, all the attention within the painting seems to be directed towards the woman wearing a red dress and holding a bunch of flowers. Seems pretty normal, right? Wrong! There is a goat playing a violin,  a floating shadowy man giving the woman a shoulder massage, a flying fish serving up some tuna, and a bunch of other stuff I can't make out. Now if this is some how normal to you, then your life got to be pretty chill or something. If this is a little weird to you, then we're on the same page. I have no idea how this one was inspired. I usually blame this kind of stuff on the drugs, but I'm getting pretty tired of using that as an excuse. Maybe this guy just wanted to paint a simple woman and thought to himself, "Well crap, there's still a ton of room left. Oh well, I'll just let my drug addicted nephew take care of it." I don't even know this guy had a nephew, but whatever, it's something else instead of the artist on drugs. That's all I can see on the picture so I guess I'm done on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment