Monday, September 8, 2014

9/8-America, Fairyville?

I'm going to be honest, I would prefer going back to the alien creative burst. Not saying I liked it, but I have more of a chance of writing a good story with it. Fairies? I don't really have a good grasp on the whole fantasy creature thing.. I know they're small and can fly with their wings attached to their backs, but other then that, I'm lost. They're small; so I suppose that they wouldn't have that much of a problem, since they can hide in a lot of places. They can fly so they're not just limited to walking everywhere. So there you go. If they're not captured and experimented on, they can fly and hide. Finally, how did they get here? I don't know. Maybe they just casted some bad magic and ended up in this crap hole. Sorry for the disappointment of this blog, but I'm not into the mythical fantasy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment