Wednesday, September 17, 2014

9/17-Alphabet Soup

As I sit in class dealing with a weird creative burst challenge.
But why does it have to be so strict.
Creative bursts are getting hard now.
Does the teacher hate us?
Excuse me for pointing fingers here.
Fudge...
Getting harder to come up with clever sentences now.
How will I ever finish this?
I need to pick a clever topic.
Just one little topic.
Kit Kats?
Looney Toons?
Money?
Now I'm just saying things to fit into the alphabet.
Oh no.
Putting sense in these sentences is getting harder.
Quitting.
Reasonable enough.
Should I keep going though?
The last few letters are so close.
Uncertain on what I should say on the last few letters.
Viciously brutal this is.
Why do we face challenges so hard?
X-cellent.
You know I'm improvising when I have to do what I just did.
Zero letters left!

No comments:

Post a Comment