Friday, September 5, 2014

9/5-Aliens in Egypt

"Did you want to see me King Tutankhamen?" quietly asking Maia, as she entered the room. "Yes... I need to talk to you," said the mighty pharaoh. "About what my king? Are you in pain? I'll get you more medicine," she replied as she turns around to head outside the room. "No... I know I'm dying, and no medicine can help me. I believe I know what the cause of my death will be though," replied King Tut. "What could it be then? Whatever it is, I will get you all the supplies you need to cure your disease," said Maia, eager to help the king. "One question first. How far are we until the pyramid is finished?" asked King Tut. "The pyramid will be done shortly king. The slaves seem to have been building it incredibly faster," Maia answered his question. "Good, then this was not all for nothing," King Tut mumbled. "What do you mean?" his nurse asked. "Many years ago, I had a dream of the gods. They spoke to me and told me what I had to do. They said the pyramids needed to be finished so it can be my finale resting place. They also said this would tremendously help the humans in the far future. The people in the future would discover my tomb and be distracted from finding something hidden far beneath the surface. This thing the gods hid was too powerful and could destroy humanity if it fell into the wrong hands. This plan was something the gods have done many times throughout history. Then the great hand of the god touched my head and gave me a vision. In this vision, I saw death, destruction, and suffering of people. 'Don't let them find it,' the god said before he removed his hand from my head. 'You will have to sacrifice yourself to further help humanity stay alive. Do you accept?' god asked me, so I accepted. The finale words he spoke before I woke up was, 'Then we will help you with your pyramid. You will be remembered Tutankhamen.' Then I woke up. Now we're here, in the present day, with me laying on my death bed," King Tut talked as he finished up his story. "Are you saying we can't save you?" Maia asked. "Yes, it's a royal death from the gods," answered the king. "Fine my king. I will leave you in peace then," replied the nurse; she then left the room. "Thank you," King Tuts' final words were.

1 comment:

  1. This was a very creative and interesting story, I liked the background as to why King Tut died. I would suggest trying to make a new paragraph when the speaker changes and pay attention to grammar, but other than that, it was a very good story.

    ReplyDelete