Thursday, September 25, 2014

9/25-Big Mistake

I've made many BIG mistakes in my life, but one mistake that happened frequently is jumping the fence in gym. If you don't know, there is a metal wire fence in our gym; separating the exercise equipment from the 4-square courts behind the second floor bleachers. I jumped that last year, before they put that yellow safety thing on top of the spikey metal fence. So last year, me and a couple of friends were behind the bleachers, just throwing a ball, when some idiot decided it was a good idea to toss it over the fence and make someone else get it. I decided to be the hero, so I climbed the fence. There was no problems climbing over to the side with exercise equipment, but coming back was some how a big problem. After getting the ball, I was halfway over when my jeans caught on one of the barbed spikey things sticking out on top of the fence. For some reason my first reaction was to violently jerk away. This ripped a giant noticeable hole on the inside leg part of my jeans. When my friends saw this, they laughed on and on, not trying to help at all. Some friends they are. So I gave up and jumped back down to the side with the exercise equipment. I thought there has to be another way through the fence without telling the coaches to open the door or to rip a even bigger hole in my pants. While I was thinking, some janitor dude popped out of nowhere. He started griping at me about how I wasn't suppose to be over there and how I'm going to get a write up. My so called "friends" didn't back me up at all either. After the janitor guy (or whatever he was) opened the door, I continued the rest of the school day with a big hole in my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment