Tuesday, September 23, 2014

9/23-Strange Fruit

Now I have to vividly describe this picture of some sort of fruit the teacher showed us. I wish she could give the picture separately printed from the instruction so I could copy and paste this to the blog, but I guess I have to describe it to you instead. The fruit looks like a normal pink flourishing flower on the outside, but the edible fruit part is hidden beneath all the pedals. Peel off the pedals and cut the core in half. There you go, you have the quite strange fruit. It's unfamiliar to me so I'm going off a limb here to really describe it. It has a shape of a sphere and is almost completely white. There are several very small black dots scattered all over the fruit. That's all I can really say about the fruit itself. I wouldn't know how this would taste or how it's texture would feel. Maybe the fruit would smell like the flower it hides in. Who would eat this? I don't know. Someone starving in the middle of nowhere maybe. I also have no idea where the flower could come from because of its simple look. Anyone reading this is going to have to use their imagination for that part.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny, I like the fact that you included elements from the class instructions in the work. I can imagine what the fruit looks like in your description without seeing a picture.
    one thing, you did use the wrong word for petals, pedals go on bicycles. that's pretty much all though.

    ReplyDelete