Friday, October 24, 2014

10/24-X Marks The Spot

I'm a cliché pirate with a cliché crew on a cliché ship. I found a cliché treasure map and followed the direction to a cliché island. My crew and I looked around and found the hidden treasure, but I guess it wasn't gold so it was something else. Oh, I never even introduced you to the crew. There's Captain Hook, the other guy that stands on top of the ship and only yells, "Land Ho!" Then there is me and you don't need to know who I am, so let's get back on the topic of the treasure. It wasn't gold so it probably wasn't even worth my time looking for anyway, but I have to say what it is. It was friendship. There you go. You now have closure with a cliché kids' pirate story. Unless I just say the pirates ate each other due to hunger, but then it wouldn't be much of a kids' story, would it? Why would I want to write a kids' story? Let's just leave it at: they ate each other and the last pirate that wasn't eaten found the treasure, which was full of fresh foods. The last pirate was ashamed of his decision to eat his fellow pirates, so he killed himself. Yeah... It's dark but when has anything I've wrote not been.

1 comment:

  1. It's dark.

    You don't have to like the topics you are asked to write about, but the purpose is not for you to mock the prompts and in essence have your jeering serve as your creative burst. This is not meant to be your complaining journal. If you want, you can create a separate blog for that, which isn't connected to our class.

    ReplyDelete