Wednesday, October 15, 2014

10/15-I remember when...

I remember when I use to stand proudly, now I lay down helplessly. I remember when people use to sit on me, but now I'm alone. I'm not trying to speak in metaphors here; I'm being serious. I am a chair. Now you might be asking why am I telling you this. Is it because I'm stored away in a attic or thrown away in a junk yard? No, it's because of the bad humans. It seems like peoples' demon came out and unleashed chaos upon the innocence of this world. Anger and hatred pushed people to violence and war. A lot of good people died due to this. It was somewhere near the time of extinction for humanity when the city I sat in was bombed. Skyscrapers collapsed and citizens vanished. The force of the explosion shattered the window next to me and shoved me over. I lied sideways as I heard the screams of terror and panic die down. I was on my side for awhile,(and I still am) hoping someone would find me and set me upright. No one ever showed up. I kind of miss the warm presence of humans, even if it kind of smelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment