Thursday, October 23, 2014

10/23-That's punny!

Battle of the puns? This might be the all time lowest. Sorry, but I'm not full of cheap non-funny puns. The ones I do know or I can make up is REALLY not appropriate for school. By the way, who would be having a "pun-off?" I can understand a beat box or a freestyle rap battle, but if you're having a serious "pun-off" with someone, you need new friends. You (who ever was just unlucky enough to come across this) must be asking if this is just a another blog with another blogger ranting. The answer is yes. I'm not some circus clown that makes elementary school kids laugh. I'm a high school student that acts like what she/he would normally act like. I can't just turn around and do a complete blog about dudes arguing with puns. Unless I just copy some off of Google. Do you remember the time this class was creative? I don't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment