Friday, October 10, 2014

10/10-Pet Peeves

I have many things that annoy me. The most annoying would be other humans in general. This is not my way of saying I'm perfect. Trust me, I have my flaws. I neither say that all humans are honest to god a pain, but there are those few. For example: people that take a selfie for EVERYTHING! My house is burning down, let's take a selfie. My friend is dying but I can save him, so let's take a selfie. Let's take a selfie in the middle of a crowded hallway. It simply doesn't make sense to me. For another example: people that are too lazy to do something so they leave it for someone else to do it for them. My sister is great at doing this. Finally, last example, people that don't have the manners to say "please" or "thank you." I know several people here that can't do something that simple. I have many more examples but you see my point. These things that bother me are all caused by other humans. Really mankind, get a hold of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment