Thursday, October 16, 2014

10/16-RAIN

Rain... I guess it's pretty cool. I like it, and I would really appreciate a flooding. I'm just saying that because it would be like a free swimming pool everywhere. I don't think I really need to go into detail about rain though since we've all seen it. So... uh, I guess I'll just talk about why I like the rain to make this blog a little bit longer. As I said before, it's cool in general and can possibly cause a flood, which I hope for. The harder it rains, the happier I am for some reason. I don't know why, but it just seems that way. Um... Ok, this is ridiculous. It's rain! We can't write much of a story about that. At least I can't think of a good one. Not much creativity in this "creative burst", so I'm just going to end it here before I go on a rant.

1 comment:

  1. I like how your talking about we cant right about rain. Why do you want it to flood so bad?

    ReplyDelete