Thursday, November 20, 2014

11/20-Emotions

To be honest, if you're hearing voices in your head, you are probably crazy. Especially if there's five of them. What would they argue about? I don't know. I don't have voices in my head. It's kind of empty up there. I kind of do what ever I think of in that moment. If there's suppose to be different emotional voices in my head, I haven't found them yet. I barely change emotions. My natural emotion is boredom, and you can't blame me. We've been dragged through school our entire life, so how sensitive my emotions are have been numbed down. It's kind of weird. I don't get angry, I don't get sad, I don't get scared, and rarely do I ever get happy. That's only when I'm doing something bad though. How am I suppose to know what a bunch of emotions would talk about when I barely have experience in them?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it seems you don't have a lot.
    Your story seems more like a rant if you ask me. anyway it's good you still wrote about something. :) (Wow I just felt happy with symbols!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the voices thing. Good for you for being honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last sentence is awkward; needs rewording.

    First off, I'm sorry you seem to have no emotions. If you are as you described then you are missing out on life. Life is full of emotions, ups and downs. If you are living a truly stagnant life, then I would do something to change that. Get out and live life versus being bored. Do something!

    I like that you wrote....but the purpose is for you to use your IMAGINATION. You're not supposed to write this prompt from your perspective. It was intended to be a fictional story from the perspective of the main character in Inside Out. Listen to directions and do the assignments as they are given versus going off on your own tirade.

    ReplyDelete