Friday, November 14, 2014

11/14-The Berlin Wall

My name is Erik, and I have volunteered to help destroy the Berlin Wall. It puts a smile my face to see pieces of the wall scatter when the bombs detonate. This means I'm one step closer to seeing Claudia once again. Claudia, my sweet dear wife, and my son Alexander. I haven't seen that boy for years. He must be grown up by now. I'm going to need to make up the lost time for him. The more I think about my family, the more I ache to get over this wall. I need to work faster if we- wait... I think we made a break through somewhere. Yes, we must have! I can see thousands of people cluttering near the wall. We did! I need to see my family. It's hard to get through the crowd of people, but I will push on. I see them! My beautiful wife and my brave son. 20 years behind this wall, and today I was reunited with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment