Friday, August 22, 2014

8/22-Wacky Words

I was given these two words: water-skiing and Red Solo Cup. I first thought Red Solo Cup was a drinking game, then later found out Red Solo Cup is country song. It's about a cup company that makes red solo cups. It's like these people are scraping the bottom for song ideas now a days. So that just blew away my drunken water-skiing guy idea. Now I'm a little lost. I understand what water-skiing is; it's just how I could I combine these two words (water-skiing & Red Solo Cup) into a good story? I suppose I could write a story about a guy who got these two random words, which were Red Solo Cup and water-skiing, and was told to write a story with those words included in it. He also has to use them ten times each. By then, he could've wrote Red Solo Cup and water-skiing down about ten times in a row, but he decided to write a true story instead. This story talks about him not understanding what water-skiing and Red Solo Cup is. I take that back, he actually does know what water-skiing was. He also says how he could never combine both Red Solo Cup and water-skiing into one pretty nice short story. I hope he knows what he's going to name this story. I hope it's, "Red Solo Cup & Water-skiing" because this is all he talks about. If you want to read this story I wrote for your self, then just start back up top.

No comments:

Post a Comment