Thursday, August 21, 2014

8/21- Mystery Lady

I'm looking at this picture from some artist dude and I am really confused. It's a painting of a woman sitting in a chair, I guess. I think there is like a horse popping out the side of head and the woman's hair is the horse's mane... maybe. She's got some claws so I guess she could be a monster, or she just really needs to cut her nails. Why am I referring to it as a woman? It could be a dude for all know. I see some sort of flag in the background, but I don't know what it stands for. She/he is wearing some sort of patched up clothing and rags. There is some kind of animal in the background. I say this because I have know idea if this is suppose to be a dog, cat, or maybe it's not even a animal. The person in the picture is also wearing a island for a hat. HOLD UP! I would like to know how this was considered art! Who painted this? Where they on drugs? These are questions I don't think any one will ever know so I am done because this painting is giving me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment