Friday, August 15, 2014

8/15-Kindergarden

Even though, I can't recall many things that happened in my kindergarten year, I can vaguely remember the bundle of emotions I felt that day. It was a mixture of fear, excitement, and overall just feeling like an idiot over the dumb things I did. I was told terrible things about school from my older sister, like if I'm not smart enough I'll fail in everything and never get a good life. Also, she told me about these "bullies" that would beat people up and how teachers were unfair and failed you if they didn't like you. So yeah, it was pretty terrifying to say the least, and that was all I knew about it when I was first dropped off  at school. But the day got better as I lightened up when I met my teacher and met other horrified people that were scared of school just like me. Everything was pretty good for that year until I grew up and started entering higher grade levels. By then, that's when my educational brain plane crashed and burned. That's another story though, and that's pretty much all I can recover from my kindergarten year.

No comments:

Post a Comment