Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12/9-Persona Poetry

I am Oprah Winfrey.
Some say I've become popular because I give free things out,
And that I buy my friends
So what if I buy my audience by giving them the next best thing.
As long as the ratings are high,
So are my stacks of money.
Whatever keeps the money rolling in,
I will do it!
I give the most expensive things away.
I buy TV stations so the attention is always on me.
Money, money, money!
Money, money, money!
Money, money, money!
There's never enough money.
(This is seriously all I know about Oprah.
I even tried to read about her on the internet,
but then I gave up halfway through.
So for the remaining lines,
I'll either just keep writing about how I don't know her,
or just make something up on the way.
I think I'll stick with making something up.
If anyone is a fan of Oprah,
DO NOT get angry at me.
At least I tried.)
On the next episode of me,
I'll probably talk about the same spiritual crap I always talk about.
Then, I will give out iPhone 8++'s.
That will really get me a audience.
And get me even more money.
Money, money, money!

No comments:

Post a Comment